Origins Mod for Minecraft PE
Download Origins Mod for Minecraft PE: transform into various creatures and use their strengths to defeat any enemy.
What is new in Origins Mod?
This update for Minecraft PE offers players to try their hand at reincarnation. Heroes will be able to transform into various creatures and get their unique abilities, which will be incredibly useful in the process of survival.
Starting from an ordinary person and ending with an Enderian who has teleportation capabilities will be available thanks to the Origins Mod. This is a truly unique opportunity to become even stronger, more resilient, or get unique skills.
It is worth noting that in addition to obtaining unique abilities, players will in some cases become more vulnerable and this must be taken into account when choosing a race.
The fact is that some of the creatures will be damaged by contact with water, while others will not be able to breathe on land.
The authors of Origins Mod warn about all the pros and cons of each of them before choosing. Full information is shown right in the menu and Minecraft PE players can immediately get acquainted and make a decision.
Minecraft PE players will have to choose from 10 different races, each with unique skills. Of course, you can choose an ordinary person, but there are more interesting options:
- Merling – they live underwater, but they cannot breathe on land;
- Enderian – be careful, because these creatures will take damage when they come into contact with water;
- Phantom – half ghost;
- Elytrian – can fly in the wind;
- Blazeborn – do not take fire damage;
- Avian – move faster on the ground;
- Arachnid – you can climb and create traps;
- Shulk – has a protective shell;
- Feline – look like cats and scare away these creepers. These creatures never take damage from falling.